Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This is a Valentine's Card for my Foster Mommy. She is the bravest person I know. She wades around in swamps for a living (I know; she took me once), and for fun, she goes on “adventure races” and rides horses very fast over big fences. But the bravest thing she ever did was take me in. She did not know then that I was a Perfect Princess. All she knew about me was that I was a pit bull in a shelter in Clewiston and I was “Out Of Time.” She did not even know where Clewiston was. (She still doesn’t, in fact.) But when my Foster Auntie asked for someone to take me in for a few weeks, my FM said “Yes!” right away.

This was especially brave because my FM had never lived with a dog before. Never! She grew up in a foreign country, but I don’t think that’s the reason. She just had bad luck. But she liked her friends’ dogs and wanted to try it. And she didn’t want me to run out of time. And here I am.


My FM was really lucky to get such a perfect foster dog. But you know who was the most lucky of all? Me.

Thanks, FM. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment